CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 27, 2007

Champagne anyone?


The other night was just like any other night, put the kids to bed, work on my computer nothing new, or so I thought. Then my friend invited me to hang out with her & watch a movie. She'd had a particular, not so fantastic week to put it mildly so we just wanted to do something fun for a change.
We got out a bottle of what we thought was wine & figured why not? It was an odd looking bottle & there was a wire on the cork, which we thought was rather odd but this was from Japan after all. Good thing we didn't shake it cause it seemed to have a mind of it's own, we worked to get off the wire, & barely got the cork out, then whoosh. I mean big whoosh, you'd think that Moses had been there & struck it with his rod (referring to when Moses struck the rock & water came out), this was going everywhere. After coming to our senses we realized that this "special wine" wasn't wine at all, but it was Champagne, & not just any Champagne. The date on the cork read 1982.
When all was said & done & the bottle was empty, we celebrated our find with some friends, I walked back to my room & paused to look at the stars. I just marveled looking out at the vastness of it all & to think that the creator of the stars loves us so much that he created it all for us just to make us happy. But He doesn't stop there, He even does little personal things, like sending Champagne in time of need.

0 comments: